Bedroom Not Specified
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Lifts to all floors & wheelchair access
- 24/7 call system
- Age Resitricted
- Car parking
- Homeowners' lounge
- Fully maintained landscaped gardens
- Camera entry system
- Dedicated Concierge during work hours
- En Suite & Guest Shower Room
DESCRIPTION: Located in the desirable town of Southborough, homeowners will become part of a close-knit community, exclusively for the over 60s. Homeowners at the Southborough Retirement Living development will enjoy access to all the facilities, including the sociable club lounge, the landscaped gardens, and the additional feature of the guest suite, which is available for overnight visitors to use for a small fee.
The development is conveniently located just 100 yards from the local amenities, which include a variety of shops, a convenience store, Post Office, library, cafés and restaurants. There is plenty of open green space close to the development including parklands, wooded areas and walking paths. For keen gardeners, there are allotments available to rent nearby from Southborough Town Council.
Southborough Gate has been tastefully designed to reflect the local architecture, including tile hanging, hipped and gable roofs, and simple outdoor canopies. There will also be a drop off/pick up area at the entrance for ease of access.
Southborough Gate benefits from modern security, with a camera entry system, burglar alarms in every apartment, and an on-site House Manager during office hours. The safety of all homeowners is also ensured with smoke detectors in all properties and communal areas, and a 24-hour emergency call system in every apartment. A lift to all floors provides easy access for homeowners. Every high-quality apartment is fitted with double glazed windows for warmth and energy efficiency. Plus, selected two bedroom apartments feature a study.
Now there are even more ways to make your dream move to retirement at Southborough Gate. As well as buying an apartment outright, we now offer Rental options and Part Rent, Part Buy options. Contact us today to find out more.
- 10 year NHBC guarantee allow you to buy with confidence
- Double glazing to keep you warm and help reduce your bills
- Walk-in wardrobe to all master bedrooms
- Balconies/ Juliet balconies or patio areas to selected apartments
- Washer/ dryer
- Telephone and television point in living room and bedroom
- Sky/ Sky+ connection in living rom
- Fitted kitchen with high gloss finish
- Integrated fridge/ freezer and microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Fitted shower, tiled with level access
- En-suite shower rooms to all master bedrooms
- High quality sanitary fittings
Heating and finishes
- Panel heaters
- Neutral décor to coordinate with your furnishings
- Oak veneered doors to give your interior quality feel
- Chrome door furniture for a stylish touch
Safety & security
- Camera entry system for additional peace of mind
- Smoke detector and intruder alarm
- Illuminated light switches in the bathroom, master bedroom and hallway
SITUATION: Southborough is a pleasant residential town surrounded by the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is well situated, with Tonbridge 3.3 miles to the north, and Royal Tunbridge Wells 2 miles to the south. Both are easily accessible by bus. The nearest train station is 1.2 miles away in High Brooms, which connects to Tunbridge Wells, London, Tonbridge, Seven Oaks and Hastings.
London Road is the main high street in Southborough, which is where residents will find all the local amenities like a Tesco Express, Post Office, The Royal Victoria Hall, and a wide choice of cafés and restaurants. Southfields Park is only 0.6 miles from the proposed Retirement Living development, with open spaces and mature trees. St Andrews Medical Centre is located in St Andrews Close, opposite the proposed development site.
Planning permission has recently been granted for 'Southborough Hub', which is due to be completed by the time the Retirement Living development welcomes its first homeowners. The Hub will include a community complex, a theatre, a library, café bar, sports pavilion and open spaces for public use.
The close proximity to High Weald AONB means homeowners can enjoy all that this stunning countryside has to offer. From historic attractions like castles and stately homes, to picturesque lakes, woodlands and gardens, there's something to suit everyone. The area is perhaps most famous for the sandstone rock formations of Wellington Rocks and High Rocks. Royal Tunbridge Wells is easily accessible from the Retirement Living development, and has a vast array of attractions, from shops, restaurants and cafés, to theatres, museums and art galleries.
AGENTS NOTE: Please note, the interior photographs are of the show apartment at Southborough Gate.