- Unique Development
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Kitchen/Living room, Utility Room
- 0.34 Acre Plot
- Driveway Parking
- Only 50% Remaining
- Less Than a Mile To Langton Green Primary
- Far Reaching Views
- Designed By Award Winning Architect
- SAP Rating: TBC
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN FRIDAY- MONDAY 10am - 4pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Total of eight stunning individually designed new properties priced from £675,000 to £1,250,000 within the Metropolitan Green Belt, in Langton Green Tunbridge Wells.
The design of the properties and their relationship to each other has been driven by the desire to replace old dilapidated farm buildings and lessen the overall impact of these high-quality new properties on the wider rural outlook.
Each property has been considered as part of the overall development but also as a new home in its own right.
Cubed Homes (even those clad with timber, tile or aluminium cladding) are all built using traditional masonry construction, concrete ground floors and at ground floor level solid internal walls with two coat wet plaster finish to all masonry walls. Ceiling heights are generous, and the windows are correspondingly larger for correct proportions increasing the view out and the amount of light coming in. Additional floor-bracing to upper floors is provided, the highest levels of insulation, attention to acoustic integrity and air-tightness along with solid internal doors throughout add to the robustness and quality feel of all our homes. Externally, high quality aluminium windows and facing materials are used to ensure that your home stands the test of time.
All of our houses are designed specifically for each site. We do not use standard house types. We
concentrate on the detail from initial design to purchaser handover. Our properties are designed with high quality and minimal maintenance in mind.
Cubed Homes have created at Speeds Farm Place, individually designed properties ranging from two
bed single storey houses to four bed two storey houses. All have their own stores and parking areas
and all have large garden areas, the majority of the properties (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) also have additional
Cubed Homes have also considered the future with these properties and have installed Mitsubishi
Ecodan air source heat pumps which run on electricity to provide the heating and hot water. These
are high quality, high efficiency air source heat pumps which work by converting the heat in the air
outside to produce heat for heating and hot water inside the property. These negate the need for gas fired boilers and are therefore a great way of providing green energy for heating and hot water for years to come for each property. As you would also expect each property has been highly insulated to reduce heat loss.
Cubed Homes have concentrated on the best and most appropriate finishes for each property
externally and internally, with high quality and durability in mind. For example we have chosen to use Accoya timber for some of the external finishes which has a 50 year guarantee when used above
ground. We are also using oak weatherboarding and Larch cladding all of which are high quality
materials and suit the requirements of the development and planning authority, that rightly wanted
a high-quality development for the site. For a full list of material refer to external finishes schedule.
Each Cubed property is built with close attention to detail, comes with an array of features and is
backed with a 10 Year Warranty by Build Zone.
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS: - The Kitchen is equipped with a range of Crown Kitchen, wall and floor cabinets with solid quartz worktops and upstands.
- Carron stainless steel under mounted sink with Franke chrome tap.
- Fully integrated Miele appliances to include electric induction hob, oven, microwave, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated dishwasher and Caple wine cooler, and Elica extractor hood.
- Utility room (where provided) with range of Crown cabinets, solid quartz worktops and upstands, stainless steel sink, and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Porcelain floor tiles to the Kitchen / Breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Luxurious white bathroom suites by Villeroy and Boch with contemporary Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to the cloakroom, bathroom and En-suites by Villeroy and Boch.
- Heated chrome towel rails provided to the Bathroom and En-suites.
- Mirror and shaver socket to the bathroom and En-suites.
- Porcelain wall floor tiles to the ground floor Bathroom, and En-suites, with Amtico flooring to first floor Bathrooms and En suites.
ELECTRICAL & MULTIMEDIA: - LED down lighters provided to the Hall, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Utility and all Bathrooms and En-suites. Pendant light provided to all other rooms.
- TV/Sat and BT/Data points are provided to the living room with a provision for Sky HD (box, dish and subscription not included). Further data points, wired back to a central point, provided in the Kitchen / Breakfast Room and all bedrooms
HEATING & HOT WATER: - Energy efficient Mitsubishi Ecodan air source heat pump, providing hot water to the underfloor heating system to the ground floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to the upper floors. Hot water is provided via a Mitsubishi pressurised hot water cylinder.
PEACE OF MIND: - Wiring for an alarm system is provided to the house.
- All windows and external doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided to external doors.
- Mains smoke alarm fitted to the Hall and Landing.
- Mains heat detector provided to the Kitchen / Breakfast Room.
FINISHING TOUCHES: - Composite panelled front door and quality double glazed aluminium framed windows.
- Aluminium framed folding / sliding doors
- Porcelain floor tiles to Entrance Hall
- External store rooms associated with each property.
EXTERNAL FEATURES: - Block paved driveway with timber fencing to boundaries,
- Patio areas in Indian sandstone
- Individual array of high-quality external materials, including aluminium roofing, natural clay tile roofing, slate roofing, Accoya timber boarding to walls, oak weatherboarding to walls, tile hanging to walls face brickwork to walls.
- Gardens seeded to lawn.
INTERNALLY: - Paint colour - Blackened to walls and White to ceilings.
- Doors - oak faced with full height glazing to Kitchen door and Living Room door
- Blue kitchen units to the main run with White to Utility. Silestone worktops.
- Miele appliances
TENURE & SERVICES: - Freehold.
- Property connected to electricity, water mains foul drainage, mains surface water drainage via attenuation tank.
VIEWING: By appointment with Wood & Pilcher 01892 511211
AGENTS NOTE: Wood & Pilcher, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any statements on which a purchaser or Tenant wishes to rely must be checked through their Solicitors or Conveyancers. These Particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must be independently verified. The text, photographs and floor plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive, please also note that not everything in the photographs may be included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property has necessary planning, Building Regulations or other consents. We have not tested any appliances, services, facilities or equipment and Purchasers or Tenants must satisfy themselves as to their adequacy and condition. We have not investigated the Title, or their existence of any Covenants or other legal matters which may affect the property.
Purchase price: £