- Newly Built Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Built-In Wardrobes in Bedroom
- Integrated Appliances
- LIving/Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- NHBC Warranty
- Help To Buy
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS. This fantastic newly built one bedroom apartment is ideally located within Quadrant Wharf at Millbay, only a 10 minute walk from Plymouth City Centre. 4 Trinity Street offers open plan living with high specification, an external terrace, allocated parking space and with a low service charge at approximately £640 per annum makes this apartment a superb investment or first time buy.
Quadrant Wharf is a development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION Gate access across terrace to apartment front door leading into living/dining room with large window to the front of the apartment and engineered oak flooring. To the rear of the living room is the U-Shaped fitted contemporary styled Mayflower satin matt kitchen cabinets with under unit lighting and integrated appliances including induction hob, single fan oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and continuation of engineered oak flooring.
Door leads through into inner lobby with cupboard housing the washer/dryer and heat exchange unit with further doors leading through to:
Bedroom with window to the front of the apartment and built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a paved patio terrace and one allocated parking space.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.
Purchase price: £