- Fourth Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- Full Width Westerly Balcony
- Sea Views
- Allocated Parking Space
- Superb Waterside Location
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Perfectly placed within Millbay, Plymouth's Coastal Quarter, Quadrant Wharf offers the choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom split-level homes. This wonderful fourth floor apartment is located within Aqua House and has two double bedrooms and the added benefit of a WEST FACING full width balcony with sea views and allocated parking space.
ACCOMMODATION Communal entrance from parking area and ground floor level lead into communal lobby with lift and stairs leading to fourth floor. Apartment entrance door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, utility cupboard housing the washer/dryer and doors leading through to:
Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with continuation of the engineered oak flooring and French door opening onto the West facing double width balcony with sea views. The contemporary styled Mayflower fitted kitchen is located towards the rear of this room with satin matt cabinets and contrasting worktops with under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: induction hob, single fan oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher.
The master double bedroom has fitted wardrobes, French door leading onto the double width balcony and door leading through to the en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is also a double.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This apartment benefits from a westerly facing double width balcony with sea views, as well as an allocated parking space.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: Approx £1035.09 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.
Purchase price: £