- Newly Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Integrated Appliances
- Sea Views
- Westerly Balcony
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
- Allocated Parking
- NHBC Warranty
Plot 1.43 is a superb second floor water facing two double bedroom apartment located in the next exciting phase of the Millbay regeneration Quadrant Wharf has a westerly facing balcony with water views, along with water views also from living room and both bedrooms.
Quadrant Wharf is set in a superb location along Millbay water front and only 5 minute walk to Plymouth's historic Hoe Promenade and the Barbican with it's restaurants, cafes etc. and only a 10 minute walk to the city centre.
ACCOMMODATION Communal entrance from parking area and ground floor level pedestrian entrance lead into communal lobby with lift and stairs to second floor.
Apartment entrance door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, utility cupboard housing the washer/dryer and doors leading through to:
Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with continuation of the engineered oak flooring and French door opening onto the West facing terrace with water views across Millbay basin. The U-shape contemporary styled Mayflower fitted kitchen is located to the rear of this room with satin matt cabinets with contrasting worktops and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: induction hob, single fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Area suitable for table and chairs.
The master bedroom is a double and has fitted wardrobes and large full height window westerly facing with water views across the basin. Door leading through to the en-suite shower room comprising white suite of floor mounted WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap and walk-in shower with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower mixer and shower head, glass screen and full height Porcelanosa tiling to shower enclosure. There is also oak coloured vanity unit with inset mirror and shelving, shaver socket and chrome heated towel rail.
The second bedroom is also a double with westerly facing views.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This apartment benefits from a westerly facing balcony with water views across Millbay basin, as well as an allocated parking space.
TENURE AND SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: Approx £1347.47 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: All internal images are of current show home and are representative only. The show home is identical to this apartment.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.
Purchase price: £