- Contemporary Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Built-in Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- NHBC Warranty
- Balcony with Water Views
- Allocated Parking
- Help To Buy Available
- Superb Location
Quadrant Wharf is set in a superb location along the waterfront at Millbay, only a 5 minute walk to The Hoe and 10 minute walk to Plymouth City Centre and the Barbican offering a variety of shopping choices and restaurants.
Plot 1.16 is a two double bedroom apartment located on the first floor with water views from the balcony and allocated parking.
ACCOMMODATION Ground floor level pedestrian entrance leads into communal lobby with lift and stairs to fourth floor, further entrance from the parking area.
Apartment entrance door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, utility cupboard housing the washer/dryer eading through to:
Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with continuation of the engineered oak flooring and French door opening onto the balcony with water views across Millbay basin. The contemporary styled Mayflower fitted kitchen is located to the left of the entrance with satin matt cabinets with contrasting worktops and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: induction hob, single fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Door leading through to the inner lobby with doors to:
The master bedroom is a double and has fitted wardrobes and door leading through to the en-suite shower room comprising white suite of floor mounted WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap and walk-in shower with Hansgrohe thermostatic shower mixer and shower head, glass screen and full height Porcelanosa tiling to shower enclosure. There is also oak coloured vanity unit with inset mirror and shelving, shaver socket and chrome heated towel rail.
The second bedroom is also a double.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This apartment benefits from a balcony with water views, as well as an allocated parking space.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1258.53 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: All external images are CGI and internal images are of current show home and are representative only.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.
Purchase price: £