- Fabulous New Development
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility
- Legal fees paid (all buyers must use the designated site solicitors, Poole Alcock)
Belford Homes have brought us an early Christmas present that we are just desperate to share with you. A new development, of just 21 properties, with a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses all shouting out for you to make them home. The Brandon is a fantastic three bedroom semi-detached home with a driveway to the front aspect. The property will be built to the usual excellent standard that Belford Homes is well known for and include a range of high-quality fixtures and fittings from top quality appliances in the kitchens and bathrooms, Karndean flooring, landscaped gardens and the Secure By Design multi-point locking systems fitted to external doors. The Brandon will comprise of a spacious lounge to the front aspect, with a hallway and stairs up to the first floor whilst there is a spacious kitchen diner with French doors and guest WC to the rear. Upstairs there is a fantastic master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a luxury en suite shower room whilst there are a further two bedrooms and family bathroom to complete the first floor. Outside there are turfed lawns to the front and rear gardens with stainless steel "up and down" wall lights evenly spaced around the house for ambient lighting.When reserving a brand-new Belford home off plan, you'll have several choices and options to choose from specific to the house type. It's an exceptional opportunity to become the owner of one of these fabulous homes! Call us today to discuss things further. Computer generated images and photography are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only.
Belford Homes is a small, independent house building company located in Market Drayton. Incorporated in 2014 by Founder and Managing Director, Tim James, Belford Homes has developed into an established housing development firm that builds contemporary, new build homes across Shropshire. Belford Homes work closely with a variety of local suppliers to construct a diverse collection of new build homes aimed at providing the perfect home for first-time buyers through to families across Shropshire with sites in Norton in Hales, Market Drayton and Woore, with future developments expanding further across Shropshire. The team of exceptionally skilled workers have a hands-on approach, building to the highest specification using only the best quality materials. With a wealth of experience in the construction industry, Belford Homes pride ourselves on meticulous attention to detail and our ability to consistently build the perfect homes designed to suit all discerning homeowners. We are committed to adding a personal touch to each of our homes, allowing our homebuyers to personalise elements of their home at early stages of construction. When you purchase with Belford Homes, you a guaranteed not just a house, but a home personalised just for you.
Located in the heart of Market Drayton within walking distance of the town centre, this new development is perfect for growing families and first-time buyers looking for the perfect new home. Tudor Close compiles of a range of house types from detached to terrace and offers a vibrant community life through its neighbourly layout. Tudor Close also provides great transport links across Shropshire, by bus, car, or bicycle routes. The development also includes a private outdoor children’s play area making it the perfect neighbourhood for families.
Located within Market Drayton, a market town in north Shropshire, England, close to the Welsh and Staffordshire border and located along the River Tern, between Shrewsbury and Stoke-on-Trent. The Shropshire Union Canal and Regional Cycle Route 75 pass through the town whilst the A53 road by-passes the town providing access to links further afield. Market Drayton possesses a rich history with some traditions being continued today, such as the weekly Wednesday markets having being chartered by King Henry III in 1245. There are a number of pubs, restaurants and shops including two supermarkets within this market town, making amenities easily accessible.
The specification is the anticipated specification but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Any photographs or computer-generated images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development. Specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
- LED pendant light - Double electric socket - Carpet with underlay - Barrier matt at doorway
Kitchen / Dining Room
Gamadecor by Porcelanosa fully fitted contemporary kitchen includes: - Coordinating worktop & upstands - Worktop 'matching' full wall splash back - Integrated full size dishwasher - Integrated 70/30 fridge freezer - integrated washer / dryer - Integrated single oven - Integrated microwave oven - Integrated electric hob - Integrated extractor hood - LED under cupboard lighting - Stainless steel undermount 1.5 bowl sink - Contemporary mono mixer tap - Gas combi boiler - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point - Karndean flooring - LED downlighting
- Vitra back to wall toilet with soft close seat - Vitra 45cm wall hung wash basin - Vado Ascent mono basin tap - Vado Life toilet roll holder - Chrome towel radiator 1200 x 500 - Karndean flooring - LED ceiling downlights - Splashback to sink - Wall mirror
- Master TV point including BT, satellite and RF face plates and two double sockets - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - LED ceiling downlights - Programmable heating thermostat - Carpet with underlay
- LED Pendant lights - Electric sockets positioned around the landing - Carpet with underlay
- LED ceiling downlights - Built-in wardrobe internals - Double wardrobe doors to match internal doors - LED ceiling downlights inside wardrobe - Double electric sockets 'bedside' - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - Carpet with underlay
- Vitra back to wall toilet with soft close seat - Vado Life toilet roll holder - Vado Life robe hook - Vitra 600mm wall hung vanity wash basin in high gloss white - LED mirror with shaver socket - 900 x 900 shower with bi-fold door - Vado concealed thermostatic shower with ceiling mounted 300mm 'rain' head - Shower wall tiling (full height) - Splashback to sink - Ceramic tile flooring - Chrome towel radiator 1600 x 500 - LED ceiling downlights
- Vitra wall hung toiler with soft close seat - Vitra hidden cistern - Vitra chrome dual flush plate - Vado Life toilet roll holder - Vado Life robe hook - Vitra 500mm wall hung semi-pedestal wash basin - Full wall vanity mirror - Electric shaver socket - Single ended bath 1700 x 700 - Vado contemporary overflow with bath filler - Vado thermostatic shower 'over bath' - Bath wall tiling (full height) - Sink wall tiling (half height) - Chrome towel radiator 1600 x 500 - Ceramic tile flooring - LED ceiling downlights
- Double electric sockets 'bedside' - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - LED Pendant light - Carpet with underlay
- Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - LED pendant light - Carpet with underlay
- Pendant light - Carpet with underlay
- Marshalls 'Brindle' colour driveway block paving - Marshalls Richmond Buff patio paving - Six Stainless steel 'up and down' wall lights evenly spaces around the house for ambient lighting - Turfed lawn with planting to the front garden - Turfed lawn with 300mm soil edge (for future planting) to the rear garden - 1.8m close board fencing - Water tap to the rear elevation - Outdoor electric double socket to the rear elevation
- FTTP (Fibre to the Property) Broadband - True Fibre Optic broadband with download speeds up to 1Gbps - SAP Rating B - Energy efficient home - 100% LED lighting - Ideal Logic 'A' rated Gas boiler with 2 - year guarantee - Programmable thermostat with 'APP' control - Solidor composite front door in Anthracite - u-PVC windows with Argon gas filled double glazing in Agate Grey - u-PVC soffit and fascias in Agate Grey - u-PVC double patio doors in Agate Grey - Radiator heating with thermostatic radiator valves - Digital (Freeview) TV aerial with multi-room distribution - Contemporary chrome door handles - Modern chamfered skirting & architraves - Contemporary 'ladder' internal doors
Ceilings: White Walls: Ammonite Architrave: Purbeck Stone Skirting: Purbeck Stone Doors: Purbeck Stone
- External doors fitted with Secure By Design multi-point locks - Solidor composite front door with Ultion cylinder lock - All window and door glazing is toughened glass
Leave Eccleshall via the Loggerheads Road and proceed through the villages of Pershall, Sugnall and Croxton. Upon entering Loggerheads take a left hand turn at the mini roundabout onto the A53 signposted Market Drayton. Proceed towards Market Drayton and at the roundabout turn left onto the Adderley Road before taking a right hand turn Tudor Close as identified by the Belford Homes Site board.
Purchase price: £