- Fabulous New Development
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility
- Legal fees paid (all buyers must use the designated site solicitors, Poole Alcock)
Belford Homes have brought us an early Christmas present that we are just desperate to share with you. A new development, of just 21 properties, with a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses all shouting out for you to make them home. The Norton is a three bedroom detached property with a single garage to the side having views out to the front of the private outdoor children's play ground that will be included within this fabulous development. The property will be built to the usual excellent standard that Belford Homes is well known for and include a range of high-quality fixtures and fittings from top quality appliances in the kitchens and bathrooms, Karndean flooring, landscaped gardens and the Secure By Design multi-point locking systems fitted to external doors. The Norton will comprise of a spacious lounge to the front aspect, with a bay window and stairs up to the first floor whilst there is a spacious kitchen diner with separate utility room and guest WC to the rear. Up on the first floor the master bedroom benefits from having an en suite shower room whilst there are two further bedrooms and family bathroom to make it complete. Outside there is a single garage along with parking, turfed lawns to the front and rear gardens and stainless steel "up and down" wall lights evenly spaced around the house for ambient lighting. When reserving a brand-new Belford Home off plan, you'll have several choices and options to choose from specific to the house type. It's an exceptional opportunity to become the owner of one of these fabulous homes! Call us today to discuss things further. Please note computer generated images and photography are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only
Belford Homes is a small, independent house building company located in Market Drayton. Incorporated in 2014 by Founder and Managing Director, Tim James, Belford Homes has developed into an established housing development firm that builds contemporary, new build homes across Shropshire. Belford Homes work closely with a variety of local suppliers to construct a diverse collection of new build homes aimed at providing the perfect home for first-time buyers through to families across Shropshire with sites in Norton in Hales, Market Drayton and Woore, with future developments expanding further across Shropshire. The team of exceptionally skilled workers have a hands-on approach, building to the highest specification using only the best quality materials. With a wealth of experience in the construction industry, Belford Homes pride ourselves on meticulous attention to detail and our ability to consistently build the perfect homes designed to suit all discerning homeowners. We are committed to adding a personal touch to each of our homes, allowing our homebuyers to personalise elements of their home at early stages of construction. When you purchase with Belford Homes, you a guaranteed not just a house, but a home personalised just for you.
Located in the heart of Market Drayton within walking distance of the town centre, this new development is perfect for growing families and first-time buyers looking for the perfect new home. Tudor Close compiles of a range of house types from detached to terrace and offers a vibrant community life through its neighbourly layout. Tudor Close also provides great transport links across Shropshire, by bus, car, or bicycle routes. The development also includes a private outdoor children’s play area making it the perfect neighbourhood for families.
Located within Market Drayton, a market town in north Shropshire, England, close to the Welsh and Staffordshire border and located along the River Tern, between Shrewsbury and Stoke-on-Trent. The Shropshire Union Canal and Regional Cycle Route 75 pass through the town whilst the A53 road by-passes the town providing access to links further afield. Market Drayton possesses a rich history with some traditions being continued today, such as the weekly Wednesday markets having being chartered by King Henry III in 1245. There are a number of pubs, restaurants and shops including two supermarkets within this market town, making amenities easily accessible.
The specification is the anticipated specification but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice. Any photographs or computer-generated images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development. Specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Gamadecor by Porcelanosa fully fitted contemporary kitchen includes: - Coordinating worktop & upstands - Worktop 'matching' full wall splash back - Integrated full size dishwasher - Integrated 70/30 fridge freezer - Integrated single oven - Integrated microwave oven - Integrated 4 zone induction hob - Integrated extractor hood - LED under cupboard lighting - Stainless steel undermount 1.5 bowl sink - Contemporary mono mixer tap - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point - Karndean flooring - LED downlighting
Gamadecor by Porcelanosa fully fitted utility includes: - Kitchen matching base units & worktop with upstand - Integrated washing machine - Integrated tumble dryer - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - Karndean flooring - LED ceiling downlights
- Vitra wall hung toilet with soft close seat - Vitra hidden cistern - Vitra chrome dual flush plate - Vitra 45cm wall hung wash basin - Vado Ascent mono basin tap - Vado Phase toilet roll holder - Chrome towel radiator 1200 x 500 - Karndean flooring - LED ceiling downlights - Full height feature wall tiling - Splashback to sink
- Master TV point including BT, satellite and RF face plates and two double sockets - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - LED pendant lights and entrance ceiling downlights - Ground floor programmable heating thermostat - Carpet with underlay - Barrier matt at doorway
- Pendant lights - First floor programmable heating thermostat - Electric sockets positioned around the landing - Carpet with underlay
- LED pendant light - Gooding Group built-in wardrobe internals consisting top shelf, mid-shelves, single & double hanging - Gooding Group sliding wardrobe doors - LED ceiling downlights inside wardrobe - Double electric sockets 'bedside' - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - Carpet with underlay
- Vitra back to wall toilet with soft close seat - Vado Phase toilet roll holder - Vado phase robe hook - Vitra 600mm wall hung vanity wash basin in high gloss white - LED wall mirror with shaver socket - 1200 x 800 shower with sliding door - Vado concealed thermostatic shower with ceiling mounted 300mm 'rain' head - Vado integrated 'rinse' handset - Shower wall tiling (full height) - Splashback to sink - Ceramic tile flooring - Chrome towel radiator 1600 x 500 - LED ceiling downlights
- Vitra wall hung toilet with soft close seat - Vitra hidden cistern - Vitra chrome dual flush plate - Vado Phase toilet roll holder - Vado Phase robe hook - Vitra 500mm wall hung semi-pedestal wash basin - Full wall vanity mirror - Electric shaver socket - Chrome towel radiator 1200 x 500 positioned side of wash basin - Single ended bath 1600 x 700 - Vado contemporary overflow with bath filler - Chrome towel radiator 1200 x 500 positioned end of bath - Quadrant shower cubicle 800 x 800 - Vado thermostatic round shower column - Shower wall tiling (full height) - Sink & bath wall tiling (half height) - Ceramic tile flooring - LED ceiling lights over bath for relaxed lighting - LED ceiling downlights
- Gooding Group built in wardrobe internals consisting top shelf, mid-shelves, single & double hanging - Gooding Group sliding wardrobe doors - Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - Pendant light - LED ceiling downlights inside wardrobe - Carpet with underlay
- Double electric sockets positioned around the room - High level wall TV point (for wall mounted TV) - Pendant light - Carpet with underlay
- Pendant Light - Carpet with underlay
- LED 50w strip light - Double electric sockets - Gas boiler - Concrete floor
- Marshalls 'Brindle' colour driveway block paving - Marshalls Richmond Buff patio paving - Nine Stainless steel 'up and down' wall lights evenly spaced around the house for ambient lighting - Turfed lawn with planting to the front garden - Turfed lawn with 300mm soil edge (for future planting) to the rear garden - 1.8m close board fencing - Water tap to the rear elevation - Outdoor electric double socket to the rear elevation
- FTTP (Fibre to the Property) Broadband - True Fibre Optic broadband with download speeds up to 1Gbps - SAP Rating B - Energy efficient home - Ideal Logic 'A' rated Gas boiler with 2 - year guarantee - Programmable thermostat with 'APP' control - Solidor composite front door in Anthracite - u-PVC windows with Argon gas filled double glazing in Agate Grey - u-PVC soffit and fascias in Agate Grey - Solidor composite external garage door in Agate Grey - u-PVC double patio doors in Agate Grey - Anthracite Garador Ascot 'up and over' garage door - Radiator heating with thermostatic radiator valves - Digital (Freeview) TV aerial with multi-room distribution - Contemporary chrome door handles - Modern chamfered skirting & architraves - Contemporary 'ladder' internal doors
Ceilings: White Walls: Ammonite Architrave: Purbeck Stone Skirting: Purbeck Stone Doors: Purbeck Stone
- External doors fitted with Secure By Design multi-point locks - Solidor composite front door with Ultion cylinder lock - All window and door glazing is toughened glass
Leave Eccleshall via the Loggerheads Road and proceed through the villages of Pershall, Sugnall and Croxton. Upon entering Loggerheads take a left hand turn at the mini roundabout onto the A53 signposted Market Drayton. Proceed towards Market Drayton and at the roundabout turn left onto the Adderley Road before taking a right hand turn Tudor Close as identified by the Belford Homes Site board.
Help to Buy
Help to buy is available subject to eligibility.
We anticipate the show home to be open and available for viewings early February 2020. If you would like to arrange an appointment to view a completed property at Towers Lawn Court, or require any further information, please contact the office on 01785 851886
Purchase price: £