- Semi-Detached new build residence
- Four bedrooms
- Two designated parking spaces
**OPEN DAY LAUNCH - 10AM TO 3PM - SATURDAY 28TH MARCH - VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY**
**HELP TO BUY PRICE - £268,000**
Emory Place is a collection of five detached and four semi-detached homes that have been traditionally built. Each home offers four bedrooms, one family bathroom, an en-suite to the master bedroom, a private garden and two designated parking spaces.
The development is located in Folkestone, Kent, conveniently positioned to a range of appealing amenities. A summer day can be enjoyed at Sandgate beach or alternatively you can drive into the countryside of the Kent Downs and find a pleasant country pub. With Folkestone West train station in close proximity, should you need to travel or commute to London, you can utilise the high-speed service to St Pancras in under an hour.
Emory Place is conveniently located to a range of appealing amenities. The M20 is easily accessible providing straightforward routes to London, while local train stations offer direct trains within an hour. The Kent downs are within a 10-minute car journey, while the local beach can be reached by car in 5 minutes. The Folkestone town centre and harbour are a short car journey away, while Canterbury, Ashford and Hythe can be reached within 5-20 minutes and offer additional places to shop and dine.
Well rated primary and secondary schools are close by providing families with a variety of educational opportunities.
Folkestone is a coastal town in Kent, situated on a broad bay overlooking the English Channel with views to France. It has excellent facilities and transport links to London and the rest of Europe. In the quaint regenerated streets of Folkestone, you'll discover cutting edge art in its unique Creative Quarter, which houses over 100 artistic enterprises within its cobbled centre. Explore pastel-painted studio galleries, and indulge in quirky stores, laid-back bars and chic eateries. The mile-long cliff-top promenade of The Leas is just a short stroll away, offering sea views to France, and a ride to the Lower Leas Coastal Park where you can enjoy a picnic or BBQ on the beach; or head to the Folkestone Harbour Arm for an eclectic mix of food, drink and entertainment. There is a broad selection of primary and secondary schools. Hythe, Ashford and Canterbury also offer entertainment, dining and shopping options within a 10-30 minutes drive.
Each home will be available to purchase under the Government's Help to Buy scheme should buyers wish to use this facility. With a Help to Buy Equity Loan, the government lends up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so buyers only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. Further information can be provided by Roma Homes.
• Private development with its own access and exit points
• Spacious private car park with 20 parking spaces
• White UPVC windows
• Brick and cladded external materials
• Landscaped gardens with patio paving and close boarded fencing
• Photovoltaic roof panels supplementing electricity usage
• Outdoor electric socket and tap to garden
• Matt white painted finish to walls and ceilings
• Designed skirting and architraves with soft sheen white paint finishes
• A combination of timber floor finishes to the ground floor, ceramic tiling to bathroom and en-suite with carpets available to landings and bedrooms
• 4 panel internal doors and brushed chrome ironmongery
LIGHTING & POWER
• Matt white dimmable LED ceiling downlighters
• Dimmable pendants
• Front and rear mounted door lights
• Car park with lighting on a dusk till dawn setting
• Shaker style kitchens with island
• Fully integrated appliances including 70/30 fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, electric hobs, telescopic extractor
• Laminate work tops
• Space, plumbing and electricity allowed for washer/dryer to be installed by homeowners
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
• A combination of traditional and contemporary fittings with chrome finishes
• Ceramic tiling to bathrooms and en-suite
• Wall mounted shower, shower valves and shower screen in bath of family bathroom
• Energy efficient combination boiler with radiators to rooms
• Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
• Extractor fans to bathroom and en-suite
PARKING AND OUTSIDE STORAGE
• Private parking lot with 2 designated spaces per plot
• Garden shed provided for each plot
• 10 year structural warranty
• 24 month defect liability period
• Home user manual
Purchase price: £