- Home Of The Month
- 3 Bedroom Home
- Living/Dining Room, Garden Room
- Garage And Driveway
- High Specification And Attention To Detail
- Available With Help To Buy
- Popular Town Location
- SAP: TBC
***SHOW HOME OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10am - 4pm*** In a peaceful tree-lined setting in the vibrant town of Crowborough, Coppice End is a collection of 18 outstanding new properties from Millwood Designer Homes.
Accessed via a secluded private access road just a mile from Crowborough's thriving high street, Coppice End combines timeless architecture and modern interiors with a great location. The mix of three, four and five-bedroom homes blend seamlessly with their environment and come in a range of layouts carefully designed to suit modern lifestyles.
KITCHEN FEATURES: - The kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets with laminate worktop, upstand and full
height splash back behind hob.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a 4 ring induction hob, single electric oven with grill, extractor, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
BATHROOM, EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM: - Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom and en suite.
- Heated white towel rail provided to the bathroom and en suite.
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suite.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
ELECTRICAL AND MULTIMEDIA: - White switch plates and sockets throughout.
- Recessed down lights or pendant provided to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky plus HD. (Box, dish and
subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (understairs cupboard) to TV position in the living/dining room and master bedroom to allow for hard wired internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless internet access. (Subscription not included).
- Power provided to loft area.
CENTRAL HEATING AND HOT WATER: - An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in
conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
PEACE OF MIND: - Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided to all external doors.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
FINISHING TOUCHES: - Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen and living/dining room.
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors provided to the rear of the garden room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- Shelf and hanging space provided to wardrobe(s) the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
- All internal joinery will consist of attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted to hallway, kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite.
EXTERNAL FEATURES: - Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Rear garden is provided with top soil and an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Garage to have manual opening door with power and light.
AFTERCARE: - Millwood Designer Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind
for two years after you move into the property.
SERVICES: - Mains electricity, gas and drainage.
- BT Fibre Broadband speed up to 300mb. (Subject to connection and subscription)
GUARANTEES: - All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.
AGENTS NOTE: The computer generated illustrations are intended to give an indication of what the properties will look like in a mature setting but are not necessarily representative in every respect and internal images are of the View Home at Coppice End.
*Terms and conditions apply
Purchase price: £