SHOW HOME OPEN DAILY 10:30am - 4:30pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Heartenoak Meadows, Hawkhurst is a new development that comprises 18 private houses, ranging from two to five bedrooms, it is ideally located within a short walk to the centre of Hawkhurst village, local primary schools, supermarkets and local cafes and pubs.
There are rail links from nearby Etchingham and a good surrounding road network. The village is located close to the border with East Sussex, around 12 miles south-east of Royal Tunbridge Wells, and within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. An ideal location for young first time buyers, small and growing families as well as retired purchasers looking to down-size.
KITCHENFEATURES: - The kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets with laminate worktops, up stand and splash back.
- Fully integrated appliances to include a 4-zone induction hob, extractor, single electric oven with grill, combi microwave oven, full height fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
BATHROOM,ENSUITESANDCLOAKROOM: - Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom and bathroom.
- Heated chrome towel rail provided to the bathroom and en suite.
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suite.
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, en suite and cloakroom.
ELECTRICALANDMULTIMEDIA: - Chrome switch plates and sockets provided to the kitchen, white switch plates and sockets to all
- Double socket with USB inserts to be included in kitchen.
- Recessed down lights or pendant lighting to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky plus HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the living room and bedroom 1 to allow for hard wired internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless internet access (subscription not included).
- Power provided to loft area.
CENTRALHEATINGANDHOTWATER: - An efficient combination boiler controls both the hot water and central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls.
PEACEOFMIND: - Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided to all external doors.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
FINISHINGTOUCHES: - Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen/dining/family room and living room.
- Aluminium bi-fold doors provided to the rear of the kitchen/dining/family room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- All Internal walls finished in white paint.
- Sliding wardrobe doors with shelf and hanging space provided to bedroom 1.
- All internal joinery will consist attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
- Amtico flooring fitted plank style to the kitchen/dining/family room, hallway, cloakroom, en suite and bathroom.
EXTERNALFEATURES: - Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Turf to rear garden with an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Double parking space provided.
AFTERCARE: - Millwood Designer Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property.
SERVICES: - Mains electricity, gas and drainage.
- BT Fibre Broadband speed up to 300mb (Subject to connection and subscription).
- PV panels provide Solar energy to your home via Viridian Solar Clearline Fusion system generating energy saving opportunities (daylight hours only and weather dependant).
GUARANTEES: - All the homes come with a ten-year NHBC warranty.
TENURE: - Freehold.
The computer generated illustrations are intended to give an indication of what the properties will look like in a mature setting but are not necessarily representative in every respect and the internal images are from a typical Millwood Designer Homes property and are for representation purposes only.
*Millwood Designer Homes Coronavirus Update - Viewings by appointment only*
In light of the current situation with the Coronavirus, Millwood Designer Homes has been proactively monitoring the outbreak, including Government and NHS advice. We would like to reassure our visitors and customers that we have implemented strict measures, ensuring the best possible safety and hygiene whilst we are open. Please be aware that this means all visits to our developments are now by appointment only and bookings must be made in accordance to the following information:
Please read the following information in advance of your appointment. Please avoid visiting if any of the following applies to you or any other people who may accompany you to your appointment:
* Visited, or have had visitors from the following countries or provinces within the last 14 days:
* Suffering from a dry cough, fever, breathing difficulties or flu like symptoms.
* Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
We are also asking our sales teams, colleagues, contractors and suppliers to give us this information and follow these measures to ensure we are protecting our customers and visitors.
On visiting our developments:
All of our developments have hand washing facilities available for customers and visitors to use at any time. We kindly ask you to wash your hands on arrival and when leaving. Sanitizer gel is also available as stocks allow.
We are reducing contact, which includes handshaking and keeping a reasonable distance during meetings between sales teams, customers and visitors.
We look forward to you visiting our developments with the reassurance that all procedures are followed to the highest standard.
Please fill out all of the fields to receive an estimate
Amount Borrowed: £200,000
Term: 25 years
Total Monthly Payment:
Total amount repayable:
Stamp Duty Calculator
Land Transaction Tax (LTT) represented within this calculator applies to completions from 27/07/2020 untill the 31/03/2021, and is not representative of LTT for completetions prior to this date.
From April 2015, Land and Buildings Transaction Tax replaced UK Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) in Scotland.
Please fill out all of the fields to receive an estimate